About this website Privacy and Security StatementThis Privacy and Security Statement applies to this website which is operated by EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au. EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au aims to provide users of this website with information that meets their needs. To do this, we may collect information about you each time you visit our website. EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au is committed to protecting the privacy of user information. EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au complies with the Privacy Act (1988) (“Act”) as amended and collects, uses, holds and discloses personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Act.
This Privacy and Security Statement is designed to inform you of how EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au collects and treats your personal information when you access and use our website.
1. Collection of Personal InformationWe will not collect personal information about you except where you knowingly provide it to us through our website. You can request access to personal information collected about you by completing our online enquiry form.
In some limited circumstances and in order to assist you, we may need to collect personal or sensitive information from you. We will not collect sensitive information about you unless you consent to the collection and the information is directly related to our activities.
The information we collect about you will depend on how you use the website. For instance, if you visit our website to read or download information, our system will record the date and time of your access to the site and the information viewed or downloaded. This information is used for statistical purposes only.
If you use the website to complete an online form, we will only collect the information contained in that form if you submit the form to us. This information is used to attend to your needs and enquiries. It may also be used to provide you with information about EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au products and services.
2. EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au. EnewslettersBy selecting ‘Yes’ on any forms within EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au website that specify EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au will keep you informed about products and special offers via EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au‘s eNewsletter, you give your consent to receive commercial electronic messages from us. EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au provides an unsubscribe facility should you wish to stop such communication at any time.
3. CookiesA cookie is a small-text file placed on your computer hard drive by a web server. Cookies may then be accessed later by our web servers. Cookies store information about your use of our website.
determine whether you have previously used the EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au web site; and
identify pages you have accessed.
Most web browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you may configure your browser not to accept cookies. If your browser is set to reject cookies, you may not be able to make full use of the EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au website (for instance, services on the website that require cookies in order for you to participate).
From time to time we utilise the following Google Analytics Advertising features which include Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Platform integrations, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. If you wish to opt out of this data collection you can do so by visiting the currently available opt outs here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless we have your consent.
4. Use and Disclosure of InformationWe will not use or disclose information collected about you, including information collected using cookies, without your consent, other than to attend to your specific enquiries, improve customer experience, send you information about EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au products and services or as required under a specific law.
By using this website, you authorise us to disclose personal information to related companies in the EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au group and to agents or contractors who provide services to us in connection with the provision of products or services you have sought from our website.
If you tell us you do not wish to have your personal information used for a particular purpose, we will respect your wishes. Please contact us by visiting our contact page if you do not wish us to use your personal information for a particular purpose.
5. SecurityWe maintain strict procedures and standards and take all reasonable care to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information, and to protect the security of your personal information when transmitted over the Internet.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as fully secure. Accordingly, EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you send to us using our online forms or products. You submit information at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will take all reasonable steps to protect the data held in our system. If we no longer need your information, we will destroy or de-identify it.
6. Links to other websitesWhen you use a link from the EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au website to the websites of third parties, those websites are not subject to EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au‘s privacy and security standards. Those third parties are responsible for informing you of their own privacy policies.
7. Acceptance of and Changes to this Privacy and Security StatementThis statement sets out our current Privacy and Security Policy. It replaces any other Privacy and Security Statements for the EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au website to date.
Your use of the EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au Web Site acknowledges your acceptance of this Privacy and Security Statement.EmergencyLocksmithMelbourne.com.au may change the content or services found on our website at any time without notice. Accordingly, our Privacy and Security Statement may change from time to time. The updated document will be available on this website. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement for changes. Your continued access to, or use of, this website means that you agree to and accept the changes we make.